I need your help. Election is just around the corner. I am putting together the evil I have seen in this country into an article, so that it can serve as a reminder to all of us – why we are angry. But I might have forgotten some cases. So tell us, what angers you? Post your comments. Share this article – but not just online. TELL it to people who are not using Internet. We must make changes happen.
- A young father-to-be fell out of MACC building. For 2 years, the BN government tried every trick to convince us the victim Teoh Beng Hock committed suicide. The lamest being the lawyer Razak’s theory that he strangled himself. Ahmad Sarbani Mohamed fell out of MACC building while being investigated. The same case happened again.
- Our mainstream press and media are clamped by current laws. If they don’t publish as told, they can be shut down, and thousands lose their jobs.
- The Mongolian woman, Altantuya Shaaribu, was gruesomely murdered using C4. Two pawns with no real motives were convicted. Who’s the real killer? Who took the commission for the Scorpene submarines?
- Kugan was beaten to death under police custody, 2009. Only Constable V. Navindra was charged for causing grievous hurt, but found not guilty. Ulaganathan, 19, died while in detention, year 2003. Businessman Chia Buang Hing got beaten up and his money stolen while in custody, but he survived. His “crime”? Expired road tax and refusing to bribe. Between 2003 and 2007, there were 1,535 deaths under police custody.
- A 15-year-old boy Aminulrasyid Amzah was shot dead by police in 2010. Another 15-year old, Mohd Shamil Hafiz Shapiei, was suspected to be executed in 2010. 15. Executed. The police chief was portraying the boy as a
“seasoned criminal”. 15. Seasoned criminal. 88 died in police shooting in year 2009. Not one officer was held accountable.
- 6 activists from the Socialist Party of Malaysia were detained under the Emergency Ordinance. Everybody knew the accusation was fabricated. And there’s also Internal Security Act, another law to detain people without trial.
- The government insists on allowing poison on it soil, neglecting people’s complaint based on health concerns. It lets Australian companies use cyanide to mine gold at Bukit Koman, and build rare earth near Kuantan. The Perak state government is responsible for the latter case.
- Talk about Perak State Government. It was supposed to be a Pakatan Rakyat state. Then 3 froggie MPs hopped over to Barisan Nasional, making it a BN state. I wonder what motivated the 3 MPs?
- The government refused to review and remedy flawed election system. They threw tear gas and shot water cannon at peaceful demonstrators at Bersih Rally 2.0. Then, they falsely accused us of being violent.
- Under Ng Yen Yen’s leadership, Ministry of Tourism spent RM1.8 Million of our money to make a Facebook page. I made several for free.