I rarely talk about work on my personal blog. But this is just way too exciting for me. The first grammar checker for Malay language is here! My company, tnt, has pioneered it with our patent-pending technology.
Dewan Eja Pro 2010 not only makes sure your spelling is OK in MS Office, now it also makes sure your grammar is correct. Over 40 common grammatical errors are identified automatically as you write in MS Word. Now, you can write with absolute peace of mind.
Dewan Eja Pro is the #1 proofing and reference suite for Malaysian languages that helps you write better and learn faster. Officially endorsed by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, it helps you write correct Malay language in MS Office in terms of both spelling and — for the first time — grammar. Furthermore, you can learn a new word instantly simply by hovering the mouse cursor over it in any Windows applications.
Dewan Eja Pro is also a Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP) product, featuring a full suite of DBP dictionaries, including Kamus Dewan, Kamus Inggeris Melayu Dewan and Daftar Istilah, which consists of 300,000 entries of English-Malay terminology cross reference, compiled from 200+ dictionaries.
- new! Grammar Checker. The first Grammar Checker for Malay language. Identifies more than 40 types of common grammatical mistakes.
- new! Translation Interface in MS Word for accessing online translation services, such as Google Translate and Babelfish. Just highlight a Malay paragraph, and see it translated to English instantly.
- new! Template Collection with more than 100 sample documents to jump start anything you want to write.
- new! Updated contents. Now includes Kamus Peribahasa dan Simpulan Bahasa and Jawi dictionary as standard.
- new! Revamped CheckAnywhere technology.Hover your mouse cursor over any word in any Windows application to look it up. You need not click, type or copy and paste at all.
- new! Updated Spell checker for Malay. Dewan Eja underlines spelling mistakes in MS Office automatically. Its "Fractional Analysis" is specially tailored for the Malay language, providing accurate suggestions with prefixes and suffixes ("imbuhan"), as well as verbs in passive form.
- new! Faster browsing and searching with web integration. New Kamus Pro interface displays summarized results across all reference materials instantly, making it much more efficient to look up words and phrases. You can even see search results from selected web sites in its integrated tabs.
- new! Updated Malay Chinese Dictionary. Contains more than 30,000 entries. Supports Malay and Chinese two-way checking.
- new! Dewan Eja for MS Office 2010. Dewan Eja now integrates fully into MS Office 2010, as well as Office 2003 and 2007.
- English and Chinese pronunciation. Dewan Eja Pro integrates Microsoft Speech to pronounce English and Chinese words.
- Word of the day. A rare word is displayed every day to enhance your vocabulary.
- AutoCorrect fixes frequently made spelling errors automatically.
- Thesaurus suggests synonyms to help make your writing livelier.
Pre-launch Promotion! Offer expires October. Act now!
PS: We are We are running some really crazy promotion at the coming PC Fair. Crazy. We haven’t done anything like this before. Discount is given, of course. That’s the usual stuff. You get 15% off our latest Dewan Eja Pro 2010. That’s right. Latest software, better pricing!
But that’s not crazy enough. We will be giving away things for free! But we are not telling you what, but the plan is, its value shall be above RM100. So you’ll get random gifts (while stock lasts) with every purchase of the new Dewan Eja Pro 2010.
For existing users of Dewan Eja and Dewan Eja Pro, bring your old software and serial number to us and enjoy a time-limited upgrade price at RM69.00 only! That’s 50% off the regular RM138.00. Kamus Pro users can also upgrade at RM94, 50% off RM188.
Date: Aug 6 – 8
Venue: KLCC Convention Center
Come visit us at our PC Fair booth this weekend!