Husband working abroad wrote to his wife…
To my beloved,
I can’t send my salary this month the global market crises has affected me, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart please
Your loving husband,
His wife replied…
To my loving Husband ,
Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses…:
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk.
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord Krishnankutty comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Hamsa did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items hope you understand.
5. Other expenses 40 kisses.
Please don’t worry about me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance…
Shall I plan the same for next month? Please Advice!!!
Your Sweet Heart,