We all know the Japanese comic, Initial D. If there’s ever such a comic, “Initial M”…
- Takumi would drive a Proton Saga hatchback.
- The decal would say “Ampang Yong Tau Fu”
- Takumi hangs his hand out of the window all the time because he can’t close it.
- It will be battling Putra, Wiralution, Wajalution, and Waja-Converted-Skyline (<– seriously, I saw this in Motor Trader)
- The cars will feature earth-trembling stereo and blue neon lights.
- Bunta would eventually buy a Sabaru (Satria converted Subaru, seriously, there’s one near my house)
- It would probably have to end at Stage 1, because Malaysians only build so many models of FF cars.
- Spectators would gather around the crashed loser instead, to get the license plate number.
- Loser would actually need to pay money to the winner. In “M”, honor doesn’t matter so much.
- Spectators will be betting who’s winning too.
- There would actually be Police, taking commission off that money.
- There would be a TT after every battle for bragging.
- Clips published on YouTube.
- Takumi would get pissed off with Natsuki Mogi because she works in a spa part-time.
- Natsuki Mogi, after riding with some man in a Perdana, later got blown to pieces.
- Ryosuke Takahashi plays pirated Grand Turismo on his computer for race analysis.
- Spectators can’t locate the battle venues because “Project M” forum is all off topic.
- Tyres would actually cost money.
- Profanity would be widely employed in 3 languages.
- … and 1 dialect: kua ha mi, ai pak si bo?
- … and fingers
- Racers’ day jobs will be revealed, like selling pirate DVDs, loan shark, etc.
- Yes, “Takumi” is indeed a Malaysian nickname — “Takut Me”
by Chiew Ruoh Peng. 2007